You have a number of tests to choose from depending on how you are feeling.
There are different ways to get to a test, but to keep it simple, let’s go through to ‘My Profile’.
- Click on the ‘My Profile’ button.
- Click on the ‘Take a Test’ button at the bottom of the page. This will show you a list of the different tests you can take on Big White Wall.
- So, for example, if you want to take the test dealing with ‘Stress’, just click on ‘Take this Assessment’ under that heading.
- Then choose the appropriate level for each item on the list and press the ‘Submit’ button.
- You will then be given a brief explanation of your test score. So, it may suggest that you are showing signs of high stress and that you should contact your GP. Or it may suggest that your stress levels are low at the moment.
- There will be links to further information that could help you understand what you are experiencing.
- You will have the option to retake the test if you are not satisfied that you ticked the correct boxes/circles/levels.
Keep my test results private
If you want your test results to be private and not shown on your profile, then follow these steps:
- Click the ‘My Profile’ button.
- Go to ‘My Account’.
- Go to ‘My Tests’. This will give you an option to change your test results to public or private.
- To change, just click on the ‘Change’ button under ‘Sharing Your Tests’.
You can go back and look at your test results or take the tests when your mood feels different. To do this, go to ‘My Profile’ and click on ‘My Tests’.